
I ran across this web site today, Local Harvest, when I was looking for ways to save money and feed my family healthy foods without all of the pesticides and hormones. Even though a lot of grocery stores now carry organic, there isn't enough to choose from and it is expensive. I wanted a healthy but less expensive alternative and Local Harvest is what I found on my hunt. It is actually a national organization but since this blog is about Ohio, I am linking it to Ohio organizations who participate in it. As their logo above shows, it is real food from real farmers. Just input your city or zip code and you can find all the local farms, farmer's markets, online stores, restaurants, and grocery/co-ops that participate.
I found somebody a mile down the road from me for eggs and they deliver!
No comments:
Post a Comment