ss_blog_claim=338e8d0e5a33d80908811412b01f0d61

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Marie's Candies

If you plan to drive near West Liberty, OH, don't miss stopping at Marie's Candies, a well-known business in the area. Their chocolate is heavenly AND freshly made. They make it themselves! The creams are my personal favorites! They have chocolate for every occasion or no occasion at all. They have candy for Buckeye fans too! You can order online and have it shipped to you wherever you live so if you're not living or travelling in the area, you can still enjoy the local favorite!

I have to admit that I was bought a couple boxes of chocolate from Marie's by my husband and it didn't last very long. It was too good! I couldn't resist it! I also had a hard time sharing it with him too! I'm quite stingy when it comes to good chocolate.

Marie's Candies is located at:

311 Zanesfield Road
West Liberty, OH 43357
937-465-3061

No comments: