ss_blog_claim=338e8d0e5a33d80908811412b01f0d61

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Toledo Zoo


The nicest zoo we've been to so far is the Toledo Zoo. It is the most well-kept zoo we've seen to date. The exhibits are clean. The walkways very nice. There are over 5,300 animals, 760 species. Right now, there are polar bear cubs and a baby giraffe to see. Before you leave, stop at the gift shop.

There are events throughout the year so check out the calendar on their web site. There are events for the whole family.

They also offer rentals and catering for family or work parties. Have your annual work party, family reunion, or child's birthday at the zoo!

You can buy tickets in advance and have them waiting for you at the gate or just stop in and buy a pass for the day. If you'd like an annual membership, you can do that online or at the gate as well.

Located four miles south of downtown Toledo, Ohio, it was very clean, updated. I don't think you'd be disappointed. It was always a great family day out for us.

Location:

Anthony Wayne Trail Entrance
2 Hippo Way
Toledo, Ohio 43609

or

Broadway Entrance
2700 Broadway
Toledo, OH 43609

Phone: (419) 385-5721

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm from Toledo and lived about 10 minutes from the Zoo. I loved it and felt like I lived there during the summers.